ReferYes Terms of Service
By using the ReferYes.com web site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
ReferYes reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.ReferYes.com/terms.htm
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While ReferYes prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that ReferYes cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
4. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. ReferYes cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
6. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
7. You are responsible for the information accuracy of your Referrals that you sent to other recruiters, and it is your responsibility to obtain confirmation from the Candidates to share their information to other recruiters. Any violation of the Candidate’s privacy is your liability and ReferYes is not responsible for the Content posted or shared under your account.
8. You are responsibly to verify the information of the Referrals sent to you by other recruiters. Upon your discretion you pay other recruiters for the Candidates contact information, ReferYes is not responsible for the accuracy and validity of the information or the refunding of the payment.
9. If you are using a free account you are not permitted to block ads.
10. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment and Refunds
1. A valid credit card is required for buying ReferYes Credits. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
2. The Service is billed in advance on a Credit basis. There will be no refunds for ReferYes commission (Credit exchange rates), or refunds for Credit paid for job posts. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
3. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is considered cancellation.
2. All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled. However, your ReferYes Credits must be redeemed within one-year from the date of Cancelation.
3. ReferYes, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other ReferYes service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. ReferYes reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. ReferYes reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to ReferYes credit commission and job post fees, are subject to change without any prior notice.
3. ReferYes shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, you agree to allow other users to view and share your Content.
2. ReferYes does not pre-screen Content, but ReferYes and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
3. The look and feel of the Service is copyright©2010 ReferYes. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from ReferYes.
ReferYes is committed to respecting the privacy of the personal information of the individuals with whom we interact. We have developed a Website Privacy Commitment to describe our privacy policies and practices and how we collect, use and disclose the personal information of those individuals who visit our website. Please see our Website Privacy Commitment
for further details.
Limitation of Liability
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND THE MATERIALS INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. Technical support is only available via email and call back service.
3. You understand that ReferYes uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with ReferYes.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by ReferYes.
6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any ReferYes customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, or "spam" messages.
10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11. If your bandwidth usage exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by ReferYes) of other ReferYes customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
12. ReferYes does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
13. You expressly understand and agree that ReferYes shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if ReferYes has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
14. The failure of ReferYes to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and ReferYes and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and ReferYes (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
15. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at ReferYes.com.